Meditation is a practice where an individual trains the mind or induces a mode of consciousness.
What are the benefits of meditation?
- Space of vastness, calmness and joy
- Good concentration
- Better clarity
- Improved communication
- Relaxation and rejuvenation of the mind and body
- Bring about a true personal transformation
- Physical and mental healing
The meditation and Manifestation lesson consists of theory, interactive discussion, visionalization, affirmation, hoponosis , meditation bowl music, meditation practice.
Friday 17.00 -18.00 h
9 February 2018
€ 20,- for UnionCard holders
€ 35,- for CampusCard holders (UT Employee and external)
Ron ten Voorde
- 4 September to 10 November
- 13 November to 2 February (with the exception of the Christmas holidays 25 December till 5 January)
- 5 February to 13 April
- 16 April to 29 June
The online registration will start two weeks before the start of the course. Login to the DMS website and click for the courses on What’s on offer.
All information about the registration can be found here.