When you practice meditation on a regular basis, you can experience beautiful benefits. From better concentration to less stress. But it needs practice! That's why we are offering four of our weekly meditation classes in a course format. You can follow them in sequence off 10 weeks..
The Meditation course will run each quartel. It includes:
- Weekly class
- Advice for integrating meditation into your everyday life
- Guidance for how to establish a daily meditation habit throughout the rest of week
- Meet other students or colleagues wit the same interests.
- Lessons from Ron, Yogateaching.nl
You can book the course on the schedule 2 weeks before the course starts. We aim to create a personal, safe and open atmosphere where you can learn from each other and grow.
About this Meditation Course
Meditation: Beginners and people who are interested to join.
This course will establish all the fundamentals needed to give you the confidence to practice meditation. It will explore both mindfulness and awareness, using the breath as a support to help settle the mind, as well as exploring just allowing yourself to be, to rest, just as you are.
Friday 17.15 -18.15 h (No class on 10 April)
€ 25,- for UnionCard holders
€ 35,- for CampusCard holders (UT Employee and external)
Ron ten Voorde
1. 2 September - 8 November
2. 11 November to 31 January (with the exception of the Christmas holidays 23 December - 5 January)
3. 3 February - 10 April
4. 13 April - 19 June
The online registration will start two weeks before the start of the course. Login to the DMS website and click for the courses on What’s on offer.
All information about the registration can be found here.