Meditation is a practice where an individual trains the mind or induces a mode of consciousness.
What are the benefits of meditation?
- Space of vastness, calmness and joy
- Good concentration
- Better clarity
- Improved communication
- Relaxation and rejuvenation of the mind and body
- Bring about a true personal transformation
- Physical and mental healing
The meditation and Manifestation lesson consists of theory, interactive discussion, visionalization, affirmation, hoponosis , meditation bowl music, meditation practice.
Friday 16.30-18.00 h
8 September 2017
€ 30,- for UnionCard holders
€ 50,- for CampusCard holders (UT Employee and external)
- 4 September to 10 November
- 13 November to 2 February (with the exception of the Christmas holidays 25 December till 5 January)
- 5 February to 13 April
- 16 April to 29 June
The online registration will start on Monday 21 August 2017. Login to the DMS website and click for the courses What’s on offer.
All information about registration can be found here.