Do you suffer from stress, do you have symptoms regarding a burn-out or do you feel like you are not yourself sometimes? This course might be very helpful for you!
During this course
- You will learn basic exercises which you can use for individual meditation.
- You will get insights in what you need to do as preparation for meditation.
- You will get insights and tools for stress reduction.
- We will work on improving your focus.
- You will be helped and motivated by other participants.
- The instructor will share his experience and wisdom.
- There will be room to ask questions.
- We will discuss factors that will slow you down or are not useful for you.
- You will learn more about meditation in general. For instance: How long do you normally meditate, when is meditation a good idea or what kind of position is useful for meditation?
Why should you join this course?
- The course will help you to feel more balanced.
- The course will give you insights in your own mind and your thoughts.
- The course will reduce complaints of stress.
- The course will give you more focus and less distraction.
- The course will give you benefits like relaxation and happiness.
- The course will help you to meditate for a longer amount of time.
Background information about the instructor
My name is Ron ten Voorde and since 2004 I am a Yoga/Meditation instructor and also a Stress/Burnout coach at the University of Twente. Every week I am giving meditation sessions on Friday afternoon, at the Sports Centre.
Employees and students are asked to be working/studying from home as much as possible, therefore we will also be giving online meditation classes. My experience and wisdom is something I want to share with you, so that you can learn more about the ‘tools’ for getting more balanced in life.
Friday 08.00h - 08.45h
€ 25,- for UnionCard holders
€ 35,- for CampusCard holders (UT Employee and external)
ONLINE (you will receive the link 1 or 2 days before the start)
Ron ten Voorde
You can purchase the course via dms.utwente.nl.
After your purchase, we will sent you a link via e-mail. You will receive this link 1 or 2 days before the start of the course. This link will give you the option to join the session weekly.
Please be aware, it is not allowed to share the link with others!