It is possible to make a reservation for free use for sports. We have options for indoor and outdoor use. If you want to make use of a hall, check the information below about free use for a sports hall. Check the information about Tennis for more information about the tennis hours.
Update: All our halls are closed until 20 April. It's only possible to make use of the Tennis courts.
- It is only allowed to make use of a hall if you are with another person. It is not allowed to make a reservation for 1 person.
- It is only allowed to make a reservation for one timeslot, it is not allowed to book more. Please leave the accommodation directly at the end of your timeslot.
- One person can make the reservation on dms.utwente.nl, but all the partipants for free use have to bring their UnionCard or CampusCard to the accommodation. If you have made a reservation for a sports hall, you need to leave your card at the Servicedesk.
- The person who made the reservation is responsible for the Corona measures, please follow the measures from our protocol.
- It is possible to borrow equipment from our Servicedesk, please be aware that you clean the equipment after use.