Fit and Vital with Tai Chi
The attention and energy that daily life demands of us on a mental and physical level has increased dramatically in recent decades. The result is that people find it harder and harder to achieve and preserve balance in their lives.
Tai chi helps body and soul to relax so that your energy levels get a chance to rebalance. Result is that you feel fit and vital because you are nourished with the right amount of energy.
During the course of eight sessions, you get to know how your body functions and what you can do yourself to remain healthy using the basic principles of Tai Chi. During the course you get advice about breathing techniques, massage techniques, nutritional advice and physical exercises.
The course Fit and Vital with Tai Chi was rated with a 9,2 in the well-being weeks 2021!
Topics covered in theory and practice are:
- Subject course 1: Basic principles of tai chi / qigong in relation to health
- Subject course 2: Tai chi / qigong and the four seasons (focus spring)
- Subject course 3: Tai chi / qigong and the four seasons (focus summer)
- Subject course 4: Tai chi / qigong and the four seasons (focus autumn)
- Subject course 5: Tai chi / qigong and the four seasons (focus winter)
- Subject course 6: Stress
- Subject course 7: Breathing
- Subject course 8: Meditation & mindfulness
More info and/or want to get introduced to the instructor? Check the video below!
€35,= for UnionCard houlders
€50,= for CampusCard holders (employees and others)
ONLINE (You will receive a link after registration for the course)
1. 5 September - 13 November
2. 14 November - 5 February
3. 6 February - 16 April
4. 17 April - 25 June
The online registration will start two weeks before the start of the course. Login to the Sports and Culture website or the app: Sports and Culture Utwente and click on courses in the shop!
All information about the registration can be found here.