Research Professional offers a series of online training broadcasts aimed at introducing you to the basics of creating and configuring your searches and account.
These monthly sessions will cover everything you need to get started with Research Professional in no more than 60 minutes. Each session will run between 11:00 and 12:00 on the fourth Tuesday of each month and will cover:
- Self-registration and logging in
- Building searches
- Setting personalised alerts
- Saving and bookmarking items
- Subscribing to news alerts
- Configuring your personal profile
- 28 January 2014
- 25 February 2014
- 25 March 2014
For further details and registration, please see Research Professional.