The term ‘inter-institutional agreements’ is used for different kinds of agreements on academic cooperation between higher education institutions, such as Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) and Students and/or Staff Exchange Agreements. Agreements on joint programmes (at a bachelor/master/PhD level) and consortia agreements (e.g. EIT Digital) have a different procedure. A formal procedure has been agreed in 2018 to inform relevant parties in faculties and (service) departments on the standard way agreements are set up.

Relevant Policy Information

Overview of Contact Persons at the UT