This manual describes how to forward an incoming call to your voicemail or another number.
STEP 1: SELECT FORWARDING MENU
- Go to tab Phone.
- Click on the button No Call Forwarding.
STEP 2: FORWARDING OPTIONS
Select one of the following options:
- No call forwarding for not forwarding incoming calls.
- Forward Calls To Voice Mail for directly forwarding incoming calls to the voicemail.
- Simultaneously Ring ... sends incommng calls to your computer and another telephone number at the same time.
- Phone Call Preferences for advanced options (see step 3).
STEP 3: ADVANCED OPTIONS
preference for calls can be changed as follow:
- Turn off call forwarding when you don't want to forward an incoming call.
- Forward my calls to, when the user wants to forward the incoming calls to voicemail or another number(for example a colleague)
- Simultaneously ring To simultaneously ring on an other number.
- Only forward or simultaneously ring during work hours To only forward during working hours( as set in outlook).
- Unanswered calls To forward unanswered calls automatically to voicemail or another number. Here also is the option to choose the time it takes to forward the call.