This manual is for UT employees and explains how to configure your iPad, iPod or iPhone so you can access and synchronize your UT email and agenda.
Before you start
- This manual does not apply to students.
- This manual is written for an iPad 2 running iOS 7.1.1. The steps for other iOS versions and devices are similar.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing:
- references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics,
- information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
Configure e-mail, contacts and agenda
STEP 1: SETTINGS
- Press Settings.
STEP 2: MAIL, CONTACTS, CALENDAR
- Press Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Press Add Account.
STEP 3: ADD ACCOUNT
- Press Microsoft Exchange.
STEP 4: EXCHANGE
- At e-mail, enter your (UT) e-mail address.
- At password, enter the password.
- At description, enter a desired description for the account.
- Press Next.
STEP 5: SERVER
- At Server, enter xs.utwente.nl.
- At Domain, enter ad.
- At Username, enter your login name (e.g. goghv).
- At Password, enter the corresponding password again.
- Press Next.
STEP 6: SYNCHRONIZE
When the account verification is successful, the following screen will appear.
- Select what you'd like to synchronize.
- Press Save.
The account is now set up and will be available in the related apps.