The Green Deal call represents an extra 1 billion Euro investment from the European Commission to support the EU goal of climate neutrality by 2050.
Join our Webinar on the Green Deal call on Thursday 13 August from 11:00 to 12:00!
Under preparation. Terms and conditions to be confirmed by the European Commission, upon call publication.
Horizon 2020 call (i.e. H2020 rules apply):
- consortia of at least 3 participants from at least 3 member states or associated countries
- 11 call areas
- mainly Innovation Actions (IA): relatively high Technology Readiness Levels (TRL), usually 3 years duration
- also Research and Innovation Actions (RIA): can include lower TRLs, usually 4-5 years
- some Coordination and Support Actions (CSA): set up road maps, networks, etc.
For more information on H2020, the different types of Actions and definitions of TRL, see the here.
- mostly pilot applications, demonstration projects and innovative products
- projects to “produce tangible results – visible to the citizens – in a relatively short time frame”
Expected timeline [update June 19th]
- Call publication September 2020
- Call deadline end of January 2021
GREEN DEAL CALL AREAS
An overview of the call content in ppt format has been provided by the Finish National Contact Point.
Most current official EC information:
- Call area 1: Increasing climate ambition: cross-sectoral challenges
- Call area 2: Clean, affordable and secure energy
- Call area 3: Industry for a clean and circular economy
- Call area 4: Energy and resource-efficient buildings
- Call area 5: Sustainable and smart mobility
- Call area 6: Farm to Fork
- Call area 7: Restoring biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Call area 8: Zero-pollution, toxic-free environment
- Call area 9: Strengthening our knowledge in support of the European Green Deal
- Call area 10: Empowering citizens for transition towards a climate neutral, sustainable Europe
- Call area 11: Accelerating the clean energy transition and access in partnership with Africa
If you are preparing a proposal, or require more information and details on the call text, please contact the grants office (firstname.lastname@example.org).