Team Archive are enthusiastic employees with a lot of knowledge and experience who want to keep information from, for and about the UT easily accessible.
For example, data:
- which is necessary to perform your tasks
- which needs to be sorted and straighten out
- which needs to be preserved e.g. that tells the history of the University of Twente
This team is ready to advise or support you.
- Annual report / Facts & FiguresThe following information is available: Annual report UT: www.utwente.nl/jaarverslag (all Published in Dutch) Facts and figures: www.utwente.nl/factsandfigures (in English, updated annually) Please see our corporate website www.utwente.nl/en > organisation > facts & figures for more details like rankings or facts and figures from the past years. For history information, see www.utwente.nl > organisation > about the UT.
- Archiving servicesAbbreviation list - UT ABCArchival editingArchive collection system AtlantisAutomatic storage of archival recordsDestruction of archivesJOIN (UT Document management system)Outsourcing your recordkeepingSupport of project archiving 2nd and 3rd income stream
- Consulting and Storage facilitiesConsulting archivesHistorical image bank (Beeldbank)Request for historical archiveStorage of archivesTransferring archives
- Policy and AdviceArchiving and Student AssociationsArchiving ChairsRecords Management adviceRegulations and manualsReplace paper documents by digital reproductionsWebsite archiving
- What is records management and what's my reponsibility as employee?Managing your information is important during your daily activities. From a legal point of view it is a must to save critical documents or better: records. All information created, sent and received in the course of your job-related activities is a record. Records can be in paper, digital or other formats. Records provide evidence of your research and business activities and function. What is Records Management? The department Archive of LISA helps you managing your records during the life cycle of a document. It may ensure that your records of historical, fiscal, and legal value are identified and preserved, and that non-essential records are discarded in a timely manner according to Dutch guidelines and identified legislation. Records management Helps you to do your job better: it supports ease and efficiency of working because you can find the information you need, when you need it. Protects you and the University: it provides evidence of people's rights and entitlements, and shows what the University did and