Service Portal

Permits for events

For events, parties and activities on the campus of the UT there you always need permission (Dutch: vergunning). In some cases you even need a (events) permit or exemption. Also when you insert a (party) tent or organise a campsite on the campus you can have to deal with the application for a permit. For questions about or support when applying for a permit or exemption events please contact the Events Office. Read more about permits and exemptions forĀ events.

My bookmarks


Please wait a moment...