NWO is the principal research funder in the Netherlands.
The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research consists of ten divisions:
- Chemical Sciences (CW)
- Earth and Life Sciences (ALW)
- Humanities (GW)
- Physical Sciences (EW)
- Physics (N)
- Social Sciences (MaGW)
- WOTRO Science for Global Development
- Foundation for Fundamental Research on Matter (FOM) (www.fom.nl)
- Technology Foundation STW (www.stw.nl)
- Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMW) (www.zonmw.nl)
For more information about the Vernieuwingsimpuls (the Innovational Research Incentives Scheme) please click here.
For more information about open or free competition (non-thematic) schemes please click here.
For more information about Rubicon please click here.