Planning to submit a Vidi in 2021? Please register for the Grants Office Vidi training, which starts 23 March 2021. The training will assist you in the preparation of writing the best Vidi proposal.
The Vidi grant is a personal grant of the Talent Line of NWO. Main features are:
- A grant to help build your own research group.
- For talented researchers with an innovative research idea and a competitive CV,
- who have finished their PhD (max. 8 years on 1 October 2021, extensions may apply).
- Requires an ‘embedding guarantee’.
The support programme ranges from preparing the Vidi proposal to training for the interview. It will start with four online sessions about the Vidi grant. In these sessions, participants will receive strategic and practical input for developing a competitive Vidi project and writing a convincing proposal, increasing their chances to receive this prestigious grant. Tips & tricks and best practices will be presented.
The four online sessions will be split over three days, some preparation for each session is required.
- 23 March (10:00-12:00 h),
- 22 April (10:00-12:00 h)
- 27 May (10:00-12:00 h and 13:00-15:00 h)
WHO IS INVITED:
All researchers with PhD dates between 1 October 2013 and 1 October 2017 who aspire a personal Vidi grant (extensions may apply depending on personal circumstances).
REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY:
Please go to this CTD webpage to subscribe: Course finder CTD: UT courses for employees | University of Twente (utwente.nl). You are also asked to send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register before 15 March 2021.