Dr. Jeff Wood from our cluster received a grant from NWO for the project Ion-Transport Phenomena in Structured Colloidal Networks. This so called ENW-KLEIN subsidy is meant for innovative fundamental research of high quality and / or with scientific urgency. In this project, ion transport in colloidal networks will be studied to gain information on how to improve electrodialysis and related membrane processes.
Wednesday 11 December 2019
More recent news
- Wed 1 Apr 2020NWO and ZonMw provide funding opportunities for COVID-19 outbreak
- Fri 20 Mar 2020ZonMw measures due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Fri 20 Mar 2020European funding changes due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Tue 17 Mar 2020NWO measures due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Mon 2 Mar 2020New round open for NWO Science XS proposals