Dr. Jeff Wood from our cluster received a grant from NWO for the project Ion-Transport Phenomena in Structured Colloidal Networks. This so called ENW-KLEIN subsidy is meant for innovative fundamental research of high quality and / or with scientific urgency. In this project, ion transport in colloidal networks will be studied to gain information on how to improve electrodialysis and related membrane processes.
Wednesday 11 December 2019
More recent news
- Wed 15 Jul 2020Call for proposals: UT-WWU strategic collaboration grants 2020-2021
- Tue 12 May 2020Incentive Fund for Women in Science is now open
- Thu 23 Apr 2020Start Vidi Support 2020
- Thu 23 Apr 2020NWO/ZonMw outlines Second Wave Support
- Thu 9 Apr 2020Two Marie Curie Individual Fellowships for the UT