When: June 11 - 13, 2018
Where: University of Twente
MSCA Individual Fellowships (IF) provide opportunities to experienced researchers of any nationality to acquire and transfer new knowledge and to work on research and innovation in Europe and beyond. This Master Class is intended for IF applicants with the University of Twente as host institution.
The aim of the Master Class is to provide talented researchers from abroad* with support on how to develop an excellent proposal for the call and with acquaintance with the research environment and diverse community of the University of Twente.
The program of the Master Class includes:
- Overview on rules for participation and evaluation procedure
- Tailored training on proposal writing
- Meetings with supervisors and peers
- Visits to the UT campus & city of Enschede
To register for the Master Class, please e-mail your CV and a short description of your proposal (including the name of your chosen supervisor) to email@example.com. The EU-Office will contact you to confirm your registration and/or ask for additional information.
Deadline for registration to the Master Class is June 1st, 2018.
* Researchers not residing or carrying out their main activity in The Netherlands for more than 12 months during the 3 years prior to the deadline for submission of proposals/12 September 2018. Post docs @UT who started their work here after 12 September 2017 are also eligible candidates for the MSCA Individual Fellowship at the UT and the Master Class.