A series of preparatory events for the new EU Programme for Research and Innovation
As the start of Horizon 2020 draws near, it is crucial that researchers are not only well-informed, but are also prepared for action when calls for proposals are launched.
Get prepared for Horizon 2020 is a series of events aiming at preparing the UT’s research community to the scope, goals and guidelines of the new EU Framework Programme.
The programme includes the following events:
Get prepared main event:
the first event – organized on May 6, 2013 – included an information session, as well as a workshop aiming at the identification of important information relevant for individual preparation for Horizon 2020. Follow the hyperlinks to access the event presentations and workshop materials. More such events will take place in the near future; keep an eye on the latest news on the homepage.
grand societal challenges roundtables series:
click on the links below for more information on specific events.
- Health, demographic change and wellbeing (June 3, 2013)
- Secure, clean and efficient energy (June 24, 2013)
- Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research, and the bio-economy
- Climate action, resource efficiency and raw materials (joint roundtable, September 25, 2013)
- Smart, green and integrated transport (to be announced)
- Europe in a Changing World: Inclusive, Innovative and Reflective Societies (to be announced)
- Secure Societies: Protecting Freedom of Europe and its Citizens (to be announced)