Are you excited about your upcoming student life at the University of Twente?
Are you looking for a way to get to your new home at Enschede? We present you the Free Pickup service organized by students on 19th, 20th,21st,22nd,23rd and 24th of August 2019, thrice each day (timings will be informed via email) from Schiphol Airport.
Registrations are closed on 14th August.
However, if you are traveling outside these dates to Enschede, please follow our travel guide and important links to reach your new home. Furthermore, you can use these following links to plan your journey to Enschede.
- 9292.nl for information about all modes of public transportation.
- Reisplanner for information about all modes of public transportation and ticket prices from Schipol-Enschede.
- The Route Description University of Twente - for the information about the route to the University of Twente.
In case of emergency,
- Campus security (emergency) - +31 53 489 2222
- Emergency services NL - 112
- Police (no emergency) - +31 900 8844
- Kick-In Info desk - +31 53 489 2356
If you have not registered for Kick-in (Bachelors or Masters), please register here*.
*ITC students (M-GEO and M-SE) have their own introduction program and are not supposed to register for the kick-in intro program.
We wish you a pleasant journey.