Ever had an Iot-Based idea that would change society? Keep reading.
20Creathon is an event where different teams create a working concept on a challenge, within one day. In the LSC Creathon different tools will be provided in a unique team-sourcing method: S2D4S methodology of DesignLab, data analysis and rapid prototyping. The challenge is to deliver a project proposal that has the chance to be part of the Living Smart Campus program, the living lab for digital transformation.
IoT has really broad applications. Therefore, the creathon teams will focus in one of the following topics:
- Digital Society: Industry, Innovation, Infrastructure (SDG 9)
- Resilience: Sustainable cities and communities (SDG 11)
- Health Technology: Good health and well being (SDG 3)
- All inclusive, fast-paced 1-day creathon (foods and drinks throughout the day)
- Interesting mini workshops hosted by experts
- Receive goodies and get the chance to win a trip to present your idea in a professional environment abroad!
- Receive a certificate
- Expand your network: meet and work with fellow students, professors and professionals from many different disciplines
- Is your idea good and feasible? You will be able to continue and implement it as a Living Smart Campus project.