Every LSC project should ideally meet some of the requirements outlined below. Projects do not have to meet every single requirement.
- scientifically challenging and/or something that is typical of the academic community
- focused on society
- could spark debate
- external involvement (of non-UT parties) is preferable
- interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary
- should involve the primary process and support (this may be different for student initiatives)
- short-term (total duration max. 2 years)