Would you like to submit a project for our Living Smart Campus that you believe can contribute to the development of the UT and our campus? Send a short email to Anja Strootman.
Your proposal should include at least the following: the context, the aim, working method (what and how) and any internal and external partners involved.
Every LSC project should ideally meet all of the requirements outlined below.
- scientifically challenging or something that is typical of the academic community
- focused on society
- could spark debate
- external involvement (of non-UT parties) is strongly preferred
- interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary
- should involve scientific as well support staff (this may be different for student initiatives)
- short-term (total duration max. 2 years)
- already funded or likely to obtain own funding
You may submit your project proposals until Tuesday, 1 November 2016 at 12.00.
On Thursday, 8 December 2016 we will be organizing a workshop to brainstorm about the selected projects and to set up working groups to monitor the execution of the projects. Everyone whose project proposal is selected as Living Smart Campus project will be invited to attend. The workshop will start around 13.00 hours and, depending on the amount of selected projects, we will end between 16.00 and 17.00 hours with a drink.