See Careers

Visa residence permit

The University of Twente is responsible for the lawful residence of the employees (PhD candidates included) and guest employees. The staff at the department International ServicesĀ are specialists in Dutch immigration procedures. They will help you and your family with the applications for visas, residence permits and work permits.

There are different types of resident permits, and the University of Twente will determine which type is required. In order to obtain a residence permit for work, you will have to meet several criteria. Different criteria apply to each type of residence permit.

Here you will find more detailed information on: