The UT offers staff members a broad and attractive package of employment conditions.
When talent comes to work for us, we want to offer excellent rewards in return. In addition to a competitive salary, the University of Twente offers a tailor-made package of benefits.
The employment conditions as listed below are only a small selection of our total employment conditions package. More information can be found in the Collective Labour Agreement of Dutch Universities. In addition, the UT employs an optional model for employment conditions with which the staff member can select matching employment conditions. You decide what is part of your employment conditions.
- Types of internal education and training, varying from language courses and personal development to leadership development.
- Sabbatical leave and study leave.
- Company sports on campus.
- An end-of-year bonus of 8.3%.
- Various collective insurances, including health insurance at Menzis.
- Possibility to work part-time.
- Generous leave regulations, 232 hours of leave for a full-time appointment.
- Parental leave, both paid and unpaid.
- Opportunity to combine your job with other activities. This is encouraged by the UT. Ancillary activities can contribute to the professional development of staff members and strengthen the bonds between the University and society. Moreover, the UT wants to create and encourage economic activity. Performing ancillary activities fits in with this objective.