UPDATE: December 16, 2020
The LISA ICT counters are open. Of course, we don't want to leave our colleagues and students out in the cold. But due to corona, we have to arrange things a little different than you were used to.
All our employees adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM. We assume you do too.
- Do you have a cold or do you (or your family/household) have flu symptoms? Please reschedule and stay home.
- If you have no complaints, but your question is not urgent or can you arrange it digitally? Then please stay at home.
- And if you visit our location, you will probably understand that we are not shaking hands anymore and that we are keeping a little more distance.
- Keep 1.5 meters apart. Where necessary, you will find markings and directions.
- We can facilitate a very limited number of people at the counters, queues however are not desirable.
There are a set of rules, for the different locations, to follow:
Location Citadel Servicedesk ICT and Notebook Service Center.
- To visit this location, an appointment is required to collect hardware or employee cards, visiting the Notebook Service Center is possible without an appointment.
- We currently only provide ad hoc computer assistance by telephone. The counter in Citadel is only open to collect computer hardware or to collect your employee card, by appointment.
- A maximum of 2 people can wait in the first hall (at a safe distance from each other). Please use the sanitizing pump at the entrance.
- Please wear a mouth mask, we cannot help you without a mask.
- we are able to help 2 people at the same time.
To retrieve hardware we need the following:
- Order number or confirmation e-mail
- Your surname and m-number
- Passport, driver's license or employee card (identification)
To collect your employee card we need the following:
- Confimation e-mail
- Passport, driver's licens (identification)
Because half of our team works from home, there is less capacity in the Citadel to help colleagues. It may therefore take a little longer than you are used to from us. We ask kindly for your understanding.
• Visit by appointment.
Location Zilverling / Carré
• Visit by appointment.
The locations are open on working days from 10.00 - 12.00 hrs. and from 13.00 - 15.00 hrs. Please send an e-mail to the Service Desk ICT to contact the LISA locations or to make an appointment.