In academic year 2017/2018, both Peter Dickinson and Marc Uetz have been awarded teaching awards. Peter Dickinson received the 2017/2018 teaching prize from the study association for Advanced Technology and Nanotechnology, while Marc Uetz received the 2017/2018 prize TWOP from the study association for applied mathematics, ABACUS. Furthermore, it is worth to mention that Harry Aarts was nominated even for two teaching awards, once in computer science and once in mathematics. Congratulations to all three! The picture shows Marc Uetz among the onderwijscommissie from ABACUS.
Tuesday 26 June 2018
More recent news
- Wed 21 Aug 2019University of Twente’s TechMed Centre appoints new medical director
- Mon 19 Aug 2019Revolutionary separation techniques
- Thu 15 Aug 2019Thesis project at MIT's Senseable City Lab: impressive dedication and commitment
- Wed 14 Aug 2019Multi-modal analysis platform for capturing tumor-derived extracellular vesicles
- Tue 13 Aug 2019Mulholland Memorial Award for Srinivas Vanapalli