Another thesis prize for Niek Tax: Best master thesis in computer science in 2014/2015 at the University of Twente, awarded by Alumni Association ENIAC. Photo: Niek Tax receives the award from Johan Noltes on behalf of the ENIAC jury. Congrats, Niek! Other nominees were Justyna Chromik (DACS), Vincent Bloemen (FMT), Maarten Brilman (HMI), Tim Paauw (IEBIS), and Moritz Müller (SCS).
Tuesday 22 December 2015
More recent news
- Fri 21 Sep 2018Civil Engineering students set to build a record-breaking beer crates bridge
- Thu 20 Sep 2018University of Twente students unravel the physics behind the perfect ‘water bottle flip’
- Fri 14 Sep 2018New Netherlands Code of Conduct for Research Integrity
- Thu 13 Sep 2018EUROoC network lays the foundations for joint European organ-on-a-chip research
- Thu 13 Sep 2018Open Data Marathon in Twente for smarter European regions