Another thesis prize for Niek Tax: Best master thesis in computer science in 2014/2015 at the University of Twente, awarded by Alumni Association ENIAC. Photo: Niek Tax receives the award from Johan Noltes on behalf of the ENIAC jury. Congrats, Niek! Other nominees were Justyna Chromik (DACS), Vincent Bloemen (FMT), Maarten Brilman (HMI), Tim Paauw (IEBIS), and Moritz Müller (SCS).
Tuesday 22 December 2015
More recent news
- Wed 13 Dec 2017Susanne Wichman appointed as new Secretary of the University of Twente
- Tue 12 Dec 2017UT student Joachim Koot wins Unilever Research Prize
- Tue 12 Dec 2017Bicycles reacting to speed for stable cycling
- Sat 9 Dec 2017Appointment planning in cancer care cuts waiting times and workloads
- Fri 8 Dec 2017Fraunhofer supports start of large-scale production photonic chips