After all, the vast majority of structures produced in MESA+ extend in 3 dimensions. You may have noticed that a 3D viewer is recently placed in the entrance hall to the Nanolab.
In order to show-off your work in 3D, follow the guidelines below.
- Two images are needed with some angular difference, typically between 2 and 4 degrees. Current supported formats are BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG and TIFF. Images can consist of photographs, sem images, simulations or even drawings. As our viewer uses mirrors and monitors, full color is supported.
- High resolution is preferred (>= 2k).
- Comparable contrast/brightness for both images.
- Put left and right designators in the filename.
- Alignment for stereo viewing can be done by the organizers or by you. The (freeware) program StereoPhoto maker is a nice tool. In most cases a simple left-right translation will do just fine.
Any questions, please mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.