The MESA+ Institute at the University of Twente will host the 13th International Symposium on NanoBiotechnology: From Fundamental understanding to practical applications - Materials, Devices and Systems. This symposium will take place at the University of Twente, the Netherlands, from Sunday May 15th - Tuesday May 17th 2022. Visit our website for more information.
Sunday 15 17:00 - Tuesday 17 May 2022 18:00
- Wed 1 Jun 2022 10:00 - 13:30Culture & DNA Community Session Twente
- Thu 2 Jun 2022 14:30 - 15:30PhD Defence Olena Palii | Efficient numerical methods for Radiative Transfer Equation
- Thu 2 Jun 2022 16:30 - 17:30PhD Defence Sandrien Verloy | Extending the microfabrication and particle handling toolbox for the development of ordered chromatography columns
- Fri 3 Jun 2022 12:30 - 13:30PhD Defence Maaike Rump | Meniscus dynamics and selective evaporation in inkjet printing
- Mon 13 Jun 2022MESA+ meeting 2022