In Oosthorst, some lockers are available. We would like to point out the conditions governing use of these lockers.
- Locker users are expected to abide by the following rules.
- Students may have one locker for personal use.
- Students may only use one locker for the duration of three months.
- Lockers are to be used for educational purposes only.
- The locker system uses data stored centrally. By using a locker, users agree to this.
- The University of Twente reserves the right to amend these conditions at any time.
- The lockers are equipped with a power supply. This is exclusively for the purpose of charging mobile devices. If a student should use the power supply for a purpose other than that for which it is intended, they automatically lose their right to use the locker.
- The new system monitors use of the lockers. If a locker has not been used for 3 months, it will be released for the use of other students.
- If you discontinue your studies prematurely, the locker must be given up and emptied out. Follow the instructions for cancelling a locker at the terminal.
- If your student card has been blocked (because you have quit your studies, for example), then the app will not work either. The locker should therefore be emptied before you end your studies.
- If a user does not empty a locker in time, any valuable items left behind (data carriers/wallets/and so on) will be stored by the Horst Service desk for one week. After that, data carriers (telephones, etc.) will go to LISA and the other items (clothing, etc.) will be taken to the Enschede local authority after 3 months.
The user of the relevant locker will be held liable for any damage to the building or to the property of others.
QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
Report any problems with a locker to the Horst Service desk.