Internal communication is about the interaction between staff, management and students at the University of Twente. Effective internal communication contributes to how the UT functions as an organization and the realization of strategic ambitions. The M&C supports this interaction as follows:
- support and advice during internal communication in general and during projects;
- support and advice for management during change processes (involvement in objectives, strategy, participation, the message, developing tools, training and coaching);
- setting up and facilitating a formal communication structure (e.g. intranet, newsletters, reports, networking and processes);
- formulating internal communication policy (objectives, priority, conditions);
- picking up and passing on signals, and monitoring the effect of communication.