It is possible to send a UT-wide mass email to all staff and/or students of the UT in specific cases via MC. Guidelines and sending criteria were drawn up for this purpose.
Sending messages through a UT-wide mass email will only be done if it concerns:
- Crisis and/or risk communication (disasters, safety risks and health risks)
- Managerial information
- Invitations to corporate UT events where the entire UT populace is invited.
- Human Resources information important to all UT staff
- Announcements of (changed) regulations important to the entire UT populace. For instance, FB/Procurement - NS Business Card, travel costs reimbursement).
- Digital questionnaire of research intended to improve the quality of service and/or working conditions at the UT (for instance Staff Research UT, FB).
Our tone of voice in emails to employees or students is informal. Try to be clear and direct. Use headings and short introductions to invite readers to continue reading and avoid complex and technical jargon.
If you want to send out a UT-wide mass email please use the mass email request form (students and staff)
Your request will be checked against the above criteria. Based on the already scheduled mass emails we will also check if the requested sending date is possible. You will receive a reply within 1 and 2 working days.
Please note: due to preparation time, we would like to receive the complete email text (bilingual) at least 3 working days in advance. After we receive the mailtext, the mailing will be prepared and sent to the requester for approval.
If we do not receive the requested information on time, we can not guarantee sending the mass email at the requested date and time.