The Service Desk ICT is the first point of contact should you have questions or problems relating to the ICT facilities. The Service Desk:
- supports ICT users at the reception desk or remotely using a remote desktop tool;
- is responsible for the intake of requests from users for standard products and services;
- is responsible for dealing with incidents: registration, analysis and progress monitoring of change requests and fault reports;
- provides information about LISA products and services;
- provides information to users, varying from manuals to communication when services are interrupted.
The Service Desk is “skilled”, in other words, its employees deal immediately with most questions and requests for support. If requests cannot be dealt with within quarter of an hour, or if remote service is not possible, after registration, the Service Desk will send the request for support to the 2nd line support and will monitor the progress.