Welcome to the Subject Guide Creative Technology. Here you can find the most important sources for finding scientific information on Creative Technology.
For questions or when you want to request a book or journal subscription, please contact the information specialist on the subject, Petri de Willigen.
Most important databases
- Scopus: Articles on all subjects
- IEEE Xplore: Articles, conference papers and books on computer science and electrical engineering
Other relevant databases
- Web of Science: Articles on all subjects
- ACM Digital Library: Articles on computer science
- Design and Applied Arts Index: Articles and books on design
- Espacenet: World wide patents
- ScienceDirect: Articles and books on all subjects