The UT Executive Board and the University Library (LISA) cordially invite you to join the event ‘Towards 100% Open Access at the UT’ on Wednesday, February 21.
Open Access (OA) to your scientific publications increases their visibility and impact. In line with the policy of the Dutch government, the UT wants to achieve 100% OA by 2020. What can you do as a researcher? What should the university do to make your work open and more visible?
The core of this two-hour event is an interactive discussion with the audience and a panel of UT representatives with varying perspectives on what is needed to reach 100% OA. Experienced journalist Frénk van der Linden will lead this discussion.
Join our event and discuss what you need to get to 100% open access!
When: February 21, 2018
Where: Vrijhof (Amphi / Agora), University of Twente
- 15:15 Doors open
- 15:30 Welcome | Thom Palstra, rector magnificus UT
- 15:40 Video message | Ingrid van Engelshoven, Minister of Education, Culture and Science
- 15:45 Speech | Leo Waaijers, Open Access consultant
- 16:05 Discussion with live visualization | led by journalist Frénk van der Linden
- 17:00 Awards for OA heroes UT | Thom Palstra, rector magnificus UT
- 17:15 Concluding remarks, followed by drinks | Frénk van der Linden
We look forward to welcoming you on February 21. Please register here.