- You can come to me for help on/questions about:
- Ordering books for the library collection
- Finding your way in the (digital) library
- Formulating your information problem statement
- Research Data Management
- Publishing (Open Access, copyright)
- Technology Enhanced Learning and Teaching: Portal Digital Learning Recources
I teach Information skills as part of the following Bachelor and Master programmes
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Creative Technology
- Electrical Engineering
And I coordinate the course Scientific Information: Searching, managing and publishing for staff members and PhD students.
In 1996 I finished my Masters study in Mathematical Physics at the University of Amsterdam. Afterwards I did research on mathematical modelling of craquelure in paintings, water flow in water repellent soils and vegetation patterns. Since 2005 I am working at the University of Twente as an Information Specialist at the University of Twente.