Welcome on the Subject Guide Mechanical Engineering. Here you can find the relevant sources of information for Mechanical Engineering.
If you have questions, please contact the Information Specialist for Mechanical Engineering, Luuk van Ewijk.
- Scopus: Articles, all disciplines
- Web of Science: Peer reviewed articles, all disciplines
- Espacenet: Patents, worldwide
- ScienceDirect: Articles and e-books of publisher Elsevier, full text searchable
- SpringerLink: Articles and e-books of publisher Springer, full text searchable
- National Technical Information Service (NTIS): Technical reports
- MatWeb: Materials Data
- MathSciNet: Articles and books on mathematics
- Plastics Technology Online: Data about plastics and plastics technology
- Google Scholar: Google – Scientific information
If access via links below does not work try access via FindUT, use title words.
- Systematic searching in databases
- Courses Information Literacy
- Requests of books or journal subscriptions