The subject guide of Business Administration is a shortlist that contains the most relevant sources of information for business administration students and researchers. The short list is a subset from the larger UT collection, available at the digital library
Please contact the BMS information specialist, Peter Noort when you have any question regarding the access to a particular information source (a book, a journal, a database).
Which business journals are available at this university?
What are high impact journals in social sciences/business?
What scientific literature exists on a business-related topic?
Which collections with academic literature are bought especially for business administration research?
- Business Source Elite (EBSCO)
- Emerald Subject Collections : Operations, Logistics & Quality
- PubsOnLine Suite : INFORMS journal package
What do UT researchers have published on my topic?
Good searching not only involves selecting the right collections. If you want to improve your search strategy in these collections, please consider one of the following sources:
- Open textbook on information literacy
- An introduction to systematic reviews
- Systematic reviews in the social sciences: a practical guide
- An introduction to qualitative research synthesis
Financials & News:
- Company Dashboard (LexisNexis) (for Dutch companies)
- LexisNexis (for international companies)
- Orbis (for large and very large companies)
- Business Source Elite (company reports including SWOT analysis, trade publications ...)
- Statista (industry, consumer and market statistics)
- Espacenet (open access)