Welcome to the Subject Guide Industrial and Applied Mathematics. Here you can find the most important sources for finding scientific information on Mathematics.
For questions or when you want to request a book or journal subscription, please contact the information specialist on the subject, Petri de Willigen.
- Scopus: Articles on all subjects
- MathSciNet: Articles and books, often accompanied by a review, in the field of Mathematics.
- Web of Science: Articles on all subjects
- ACM Digital Library: Articles on computer science
- IEEE Xplore: Articles on computer science and electrical engineering
- Arxiv.org: Articles on physics, mathematics and computer science
- SIAM Journals Online: Articles on mathematics