This manual describes creating a rule in Outlook to move missed calls emails from group numbers (Skype for Business) to a different folder than the inbox folder.
This manual is for employees only.
- This manual is for employees only.
- This manual has been written for Outlook 2016 but can also be used for Outlook 2010 and newer. The images can be slightly different in other versions.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
Select a Missed Call e-mail in Inbox. Right click on it, select Rules and then Create Rule.
- Tick From Microsoft Outlook.
- Tick Subject contains and enter Missed Call*CdAvSkill.
- Tick Move the item to folder, click Select folder and select Deleted items or create a new folder.
- Click OK.