These are the instructions for printing from a USB stick on a Multifunctional printer (MFP).The type of printers to which a USB stick can be printed are:.
- Xerox 7535
- Xerox 7556
N.B.: The Xerox MFPs print from a USB-stick only PDF files and JPEG illustrations, therefore no Office documents (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX).
Ensure the USB-stick is formatted FAT or FAT32 and not NTFS.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
You need the following:
- An activated staff card or college card if you have not yet activated it on the MFP, do so first. How to do this is described in 'Register college- / staff card'
Step 1: Scan College-/staff card
- Hold your card above the RFID sign until the red light lights up.
Step 2: select document
- Place the USB stick in the operating panel
Step 3: printing from USB
- Press Print from.
Step 4: print the document .
- Select the document you want to print from the USB stick.
- Press the green start button