In this manual you will be guided through the process of setting up the wireless eduroam network on a smartphone with Windows Phone 8.
- This manual is written for Windows Phone version 8 on a Nokia Lumia 720. The steps are almost identical for other mobile phones with Wondows Phone 8 or other versions of Wondows Phone, however, the screenshots might differ.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
STEP 1: OPEN SETTINGS
- Swipe to the left at the home screen to go to the App list.
- Press Settings.
STEP 2: WIFI
- Press WiFi.
STEP 3: ENABLE WIFI
- Enable WiFi if not alreay enabled.
- Press eduroam.
STEP 4: SET UP EDUROAM
- Under Username enter your student or employee number, followed by @utwente.nl (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
- Under Password enter the corresponding password.
- Press Done.
STEP 5: VERIFY
- Press yes.
You are now connected to the eduroam network.