This manual describes how to configure a UT e-mail account in Outlook.
- This manual is for employees only.
- This manual has been written for Outlook 2016, but can also be used for Outlook 2010 and newer. The images can be slightly different in other versions.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
- There’s also an Outlook Web App: https://xs.utwente.nl.
Stap 1: Open Outlook
- Open Outlook and click next twice.
Stap 2: Enter account info
- Type your name, e-mail address, enter your password twice, and click next.
- The pop-up Allow this site to configure… appears. Check don’t ask me about this website again and click Allow.
Stap 3: Enter Domain account
- Instead of your e-mails address, you must use your domain account to connect to the mail server. Click Use a different account.
- Enter your domain account (e.g. ad\goghv), and your password.
- Check Remember my credentials and click OK..
Click Finish, Outlook is now configured.