This manual explains how to configure your iPad, iPod or iPhone so you can access and synchronize your UT email and diary.
- This manual does not apply to students.
- This manual is written with a iPad 2 running iOS 7.1.1. The steps for other iOS versions and devices are similar.
- Make sure your telephone is connected to the internet.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
Step 1: Settings
- Press Settings.
Step 2: Mail, contacts, calendar
- Press Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Press Add Account.
Step 3: Add Account
- Press Microsoft Exchange.
Step 4: Exchange
- At Email, enter your entire employee e-mail address (e.g. email@example.com).
- At Password, enter the password from your ICT account.
- At Description, enter a desired description for the account.
- Press Next.
Step 5: Server
- At Server, enter xs.utwente.nl.
- At Domain, enter ad.
- At Username, enter your login name (e.g. goghv).
- At Password, enter the corresponding password again.
- Press Next.
Step 6: Synchronize
When the account verification is successful, the following screen will appear.
- Select what you'd like to synchronize.
- Press Save.
The account is now set up and will be available in the related apps.