Outlook 2007 makes it possible to send and receive e-mail, share calendars with others, and to load your (UT) e-mail into Outlook 2007.
- This manual does not apply for students.
- This guide has been written for Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion). It is possible that the images for other versions of Mac OS X are slightly different, but the steps are nearly identical. There is another manual for Windows.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
STEP 1: OPEN MAIL PROGRAM.
- Click the icon for Outlook in the dock.
STEP 2: PREFERENCES
- Click Outlook in de menu.
- Click Preferences…
STEP 3: ACCOUNTS
- Click Accounts.
STEP 4: CHOOSE ACCOUNT TYPE
- Click Exchange account.
STEP 5: YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- In the field E-mail address, enter your (UT) e-mail address.
- Choose (behind Method) User Name and Password.
- In the field User name, enter your (UT) e-mail address.
- In the field Password, enter the password.
- Click Add Account.