Outlook 2007 makes it possible to send and receive e-mail, share calendars with others, and to load your employee e-mail into Outlook 2007.
- This manual does not apply for students.
- This guide has been written for Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion). It is possible that the images for other versions of Mac OS X are slightly different, but the steps are nearly identical. There is another manual for Windows.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
Step 1: Open mail program.
- Click the icon for Outlook in the dock.
Step 2: Preferences
- Click Outlook in de menu.
- Click Preferences…
Step 3: Accounts
- Click Accounts.
Step 4: Choose account type
- Click Exchange account.
Step 5: Your account settings
- In the field E-mail address, enter your full student or employee E-mail adress.
- Choose (behind Method) User Name and Password.
- In the field User name, enter AD\ your username (e.g. AD\GoghV).
- In the field Password, enter the appropriate password.
- Click Add Account.