This manual guides you in the steps to change your ICT account password. This is the password you use for all UT related ICT services like the UT Workstation, PC rooms, e-mail, Canvas and Osiris.
If you no longer know your current password, you can go to the Service Desk ICT in person to change this. You should take your identification with you.
This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
STEP 1: TAP
- Surf to LISA self service portal - password change/activate
- Library, ICT Services & Archive - Self-service Portal
- Password change/activate
- At ICT account, enter your employee number (e.g. x0123456)
- At Password enter the corresponding password.
- Click Login.
STEP 2: PASSWORD POLICY
- Make sure you have read and understand the UT password policy.
- Click Change password.
STEP 3: CHANGE PASSWORD
- At Current password enter your current ICT-account password.
- At New password and Confirm new password enter your new password. Click the “i” to read the password policy.
- Click Submit.
Your password is changed.
Attention: if you used the old password for your own devices (PC, notebook, tablet or smartphone) you have to set up the new password by yourself (e.g. mail, eduroam, vpn).