The In_Sight day is about experiencing the academic and social aspects of ATLAS programme at University College Twente within the University of Twente. Sign up now for the In_Sight Day.
- 30 November 2017: ATLAS In_Sight Day - Early decision
- 14 December 2017: ATLAS In_Sight Day - Early decision
- 18 January 2018: ATLAS In_Sight Day-Early decision
- 15 February 2018: ATLAS In_Sight Day- Early decision
- 22 March 2018: ATLAS In_Sight Day- Regular decision
- 19 April 2018: ATLAS In_Sight Day- Regular decision
- 8 May 2018: ATLAS In_Sight Day - Late decision
- 14 June 2018: ATLAS In_Sight Day - Late decision
Time: 10.30 - 16.00
Location: Enschede, campus of the University of Twente
- Netherlands: class 5 and 6 Voorbereidend Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs (VWO);
- Germany: class 11-13 Zeugnis der allgemeinen Hochschulreife (Abitur);
- Other: last two classes before finishing foreign secondary school or International Baccalaureate Programme
The In_Sight day is about experiencing University College Twente. You will not only work together with other like-minded prospective students, but also exchange views with current ATLAS students and tutors. Participating in an In_Sight day with staff and students will help you to evaluate if the ATLAS programme and our educational approach fits you the best.
The goal is to let you experience the core elements of ATLAS-style learning: project-led education and feedback. You will be working on an intriguing project that combines, both social and technological aspects, and be able to reflect on your performance within a team.
We also offer other events, such as:
Do you have too many interests to choose a single subject to study? Perhaps, you are one of the few who chooses not to choose, and you want to develop yourself to your full potential by studying a variety of topics. If you are intrigued by the idea of technical solutions to societal problems, check out our University College Twente and start charting your own path in your tailor-made Bachelor's programme Technology and Liberal Arts & Sciences (ATLAS).
The University College Twente is housed within the University of Twente – one of the prominent universities of Technology in the Netherlands. It is the first and only university college in the Netherlands offering a bachelor’s programme that combines Technology with a Liberal Arts & Sciences education.
At the University College Twente, we believe that students learn the best in a supportive, collaborative and fun atmosphere that encourages you the student to unleash your potential. To become a New Engineer you should apply your knowledge in practice. That is what we do at the ATLAS programme - work on semester-long challenging, intriguing and otherwise exciting projects that are both technically and socially engaging. Read more on what is the project-based learning.
The best way to discover if the project-based learning works for you, is to come experience it for yourself at our In_Sight day. Hope to see you there!