Although students are expected to maintain a high level of independence at university, there may be times when you could use some guidance or a second opinion. The track coordinator is a good first point of contact in such situations. Frequently asked questions are:
- What courses should I pick?
- What is the difference between the Master tracks?
- Where can I find a graduation project?
- Which different possibilities are there in the Master?
- What kind of carreer possibilities do I have?
Your track coordinator will usually be able to help you with questions like the ones listed above.