The mission of the IACIS to promote colloids science and scientific cooperation is underpinned by its international members. The IACIS will continue to strive to represent and bring together the international colloids community. IACIS membership is open to anyone who is actively interested in colloid and interface science.
You may join by attending IACIS triennial conferences. You may also renew the membership or join, by filling in a simple form at https://forms.office.com/r/0mSCfBHkFE (€/£/$10 p.a. membership fees*). The benefits of the IACIS membership include:
- Receiving quarterly electronic Newsletters and contributing to the research highlights
- Eligible for the IACIS Awards (Life Time Achievements Award and Emerging Investigator Award)
- Standing for the Council election to become an Ordinary Council member (6-year tenure)
- Standing for the President-elect (for those who have served on the Council) election
- Voting rights for the Council members and the President-elect
- IACIS Travel Bursaries
- Reduced registration fees for the triennial IACIS conference
- Being part of a truly international network of colloid and interface scientists
As an Associate Organisation of IUPAC, IACIS also has the possibility to engage with IUPAC projects.
We always welcome comments and suggestions from members. Please feel free to get in touch with any of the IACIS Standing Committee or Council members.
*The financial year runs from September 1st, and fees paid after July 1st would cover the period until September of the following year.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Our membership list is available to the membership administrator and the newsletter editor and will not be shared with other members or third parties.