The training offer of the CTD is constantly being expanded and adapted to meet the different learning needs. It is especially during this period of working and learning from home that we notice great interest in (online) training courses that provide tools for this new way of working and that improve our lifelong learning.
Would you also like to further professionalize yourself? Look for the complete training offer, including the online platforms Good Habitz and Future learn, on the Coursefinder. The training courses below still have free spots:
- Active bystander training Dutch course: wo 2 June 2021, 13.30-14.45 English course: We 2 June 2021, 15.15-16.30.
In this training you will be equipped to deal with all kinds of inacceptable behaviour.
- Scientific Integrity (WP) 8 June 2021
In this workshop we aim to build on the knowledge of the code of conduct and general ethical and methodological principles relevant to scientific integrity.
- Professional Leadership (OBP) 6-day course, starting 2,3 September.
For OBP with management and leadership responsibilities and/or coordinate projects, or supervise other staff.
- Academic Leadership (WP leaders) – First session is on 9 and 10 September 2021.
You will enhance your leadership skills in a practical way. Topics that will be covered are effective communication, situational leadership, career and competence development, change management and giving feedback.
- Agile starting on 14 September.
You’ll have an overview of the wow-of-working in UT, You know and have had some first experiences on how to: define and scope the problem, perform an audience analysis, break up the project in milestones, follow, discuss and steer progress, reflect on the improvement process.
- Supervising PhD candidates (WP): On Wednesday 6 October 2021, 9.00-17.00.
After this training course participants will have learned how to: Adjust their leadership style to specific situations, communicate effectively, give constructive feedback, supervise the planning.