If you consider taking part in the Vitality Pact, the UT offers you the opportunity to attend a “financial insight” workshop *). In this workshop you will be provided with tools to explicate your personal financial situation if you start working less due to participation in this scheme.
The workshop will take place on:
- 15 October, 2019 at 10 a.m.Sign up now and enrich your insight. You can register via the website of the company Finbase. This workshop is exclusively for employees who belong to the target group of the Vitality Pact. You belong to this group if you:
- reach an age of 5 years before your state pension (AOW) age before 1 July 2020;
- have been employed at the University of Twente for at least 10 years;
- do not participate in a senior scheme;
- keep working for at least 16 working hours per week after joining the Vitality Pact.*) The workshop is in Dutch only. If you don’t speak Dutch and you are interested in taking part in the Vitality Pact AND you want to gain more insight in your personal financial situation please contact Ms. Leonie Koopmans-Bloemen: firstname.lastname@example.org