The UT wants to offer everyone a safe environment for work and study. To this end, it has developed various preventive measures, based on the Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment. On this website you will find information about how the UT has organized safety aspects and how you can work safely.
Despite all the measures, an emergency may occasionally occur. In that case, phone the alarm number (053-489)2222 and the emergency response team will be called in.
- Labelling hazardous substances (WMS or GHS)
- Working with hazardous substances (GHS)
- Closing doors in laboratory areas and workshops
- Working with Carcinogens and Reprotoxic Agents (GHS)
- Storage of hazardous substances in the laboratory-GHS
- Storage of hazardous substances in a refrigerator or freezer
- Informationcard experiment
- Protocol handling gas cylinders
- Manual chemffx
- MSDS (programme Chemffx)
- Cryogenic fluids